How to Apply Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Curia Regis is now offering public group training for Alexander Savage 1-4 and Thordan EX!

If you would like to train on a particular turn of Alexander Savage please post here in this topic and let us know. Please note we ask that you bring no less than 4 people including yourself. This is because we're looking to help people learn fights, and not simply act as a carry service. We will need the following information from you:

• Your character name(s): So we can contact you in game.
  • Turn you want to train on: A1S, A2S, A3S, A4S, or Thordan Extreme.
  • How many people are looking to train?: 4, 5, 6, or 7 people.
  • What jobs will you be bringing to the training session?: So we know what jobs we need to provide in return.
  • What times are you/your group available?: Make sure to include a time zone.

Once we have this information, we'll contact you and set up a time to coordinate the training session. Please note that if you want training on A3S or A4S we will inspect your item level to make sure you can appropriately survive and deal damage in the instance as the fight requires.

alexander_background.thumb.jpg.dbd98bf9f

Please be aware that when we do group training sessions we are accustomed to the strategies our Free Company normally uses in this raid content and will need a refresher course on the tactics used in your gorup. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to working with you.

Edited by Sean

• Your character name(s): Ryo Musashi
  • Turn you want to train on: A3S (experience to beginning of add phase) or A4S
  • How many people are looking to train?: Myself
  • What jobs will you be bringing to the training session?:  iLVL 209 Dragoon with Thordan Weapon
  • What times are you/your group available?: Friday after 5 pm EST, Saturday all day EST, Sunday anytime if my raid group is not going, and Monday 6 PM - 12 AM EST if my raid group is not going.

• Your character name(s): Ryo Musashi
  • Turn you want to train on: A3S (experience to beginning of add phase) or A4S
  • How many people are looking to train?: Myself
  • What jobs will you be bringing to the training session?:  iLVL 209 Dragoon with Thordan Weapon
  • What times are you/your group available?: Friday after 5 pm EST, Saturday all day EST, Sunday anytime if my raid group is not going, and Monday 6 PM - 12 AM EST if my raid group is not going.

​We ask that you bring at least a light party (4 people). We're looking to train groups, not individuals at this time. Should this policy change in the future, we'll be sure to let you know. Thank you for your understanding.

Okay, Valkyur. My raid group runs an extra 2 days on Sunday at 5 pm EST and Monday at 8 pm EST. The issue is we are missing people due to real life situations, but we have at least 4-7 people online. If you guys could help us with AS3 on those days that would be greatly appreciated. Please let Tygiuu N'hatsu, Advocatus Diaboli, or I know if its possible. Thank you.

Edited by Ryo Musashi

Repost with the format above with the exact number of people that will be on with the class you need from us. We can then talk in game about scheduling a raid. Thank you.

• Your character name(s): Advocatus Diaboli, Balor Raziel, Ryo Musashi, & Tygiuu N'hatsu
  • Turn you want to train on: A3S (experience to beginning of add phase) and A4S
  • How many people are looking to train?: 4
  • What jobs will you be bringing to the training session?:  SMN (Advo), NIN (Balor), DRG (Ryo), SCH (Tygiuu)
  • What times are you/your group available?: Sunday at 5 pm EST & Monday at 8 pm EST

After talking with Tygiuu (raid leader), these are static members that we can expect to be on for Sunday and Monday raid times. There is a possibility that more static members can be on those 2 days, but that is on a week by week status for them.

• Your character name(s): Advocatus Diaboli, Balor Raziel, Ryo Musashi, & Tygiuu N'hatsu
  • Turn you want to train on: A3S (experience to beginning of add phase) and A4S
  • How many people are looking to train?: 4
  • What jobs will you be bringing to the training session?:  SMN (Advo), NIN (Balor), DRG (Ryo), SCH (Tygiuu)
  • What times are you/your group available?: Sunday at 5 pm EST & Monday at 8 pm EST

After talking with Tygiuu (raid leader), these are static members that we can expect to be on for Sunday and Monday raid times. There is a possibility that more static members can be on those 2 days, but that is on a week by week status for them.

​We will contact you in game to schedule a raid.