How to Apply Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Tips for leveling faster in Heavensward

Your twitter and twitch links don't work for me. Great video otherwise, but not enough dank memes. I rate it 9/11.

​Yeah I couldn't get them to work link wise, so I just used the annotation to highlight them. Thanks, I kept getting people telling me "Leves work" or "leves don't work" but no one explained why, and I like explanations.

BO, I see your comic sans.

Good video. Hadn't really thought about picking up quests. I ran some Brayflox yesterday and got 4/6 of the Infantry set. However, once 3.0 launches we should be able to go into dungeons without a full team & uncapped and farm that gear easily.

Was curious if it made a difference which level quests you completed so I did a little research (Google Doc link).

Looks like quests give you a smaller percentage of your total xp needed to level as you get higher up.

I decided to check on leve quests as well but those aren't as straight-forward. Gamer Escape only gives the base xp from leves from what I can tell. There were also a couple level 40 leves that gave lower xp than the majority (didn't check all the leves; 30 or 35 leves might have the same issue). The majority of level 30 and level 40 leves seem to give around 2.7% base xp so leves might be less level dependent if you're want to get the most bang for your buck.

I think Sean said you can store 30 completed quests; if you could find 30 level 30 quests that would net you ~30% into level 31.

Edit: Turns out there aren't a ton of quests between 30 and 35 and I've done most of them. :(

Edited by The_Rope

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this