Current Recruitment Needs:
Read before submitting application. Application form is below.
The Application Process:
The Trial Process:
- After you have submitted an application and we have done an interview, an officer of the Free Company may issue you a trial membership that may later become permanent member status (assuming you remain in good standing and pass your trial). At this time we only accept applications for raiders and the social members of non-trial raiders.
- You MUST join the Free Company. This is not a raid spot you can just participate in for one hour a week. This is a spot for Free Company Membership - If you ask something along the lines of, "Do I really have to join the FC?" we will deny you immediately.
- Trial periods usually last 2-4 weeks, but can be extended based on officer discretion and other factors. You will be informed when the trial has ended. Failing a trial will generally result in being removed from the Free Company.
- Trial members are not allowed to cast lots on raid loot for the duration of their trial period UNLESS their group leader or an officer allows it. If you are not willing to give up the right to roll on loot as a trial member we don't want you. This is a long term investment for both parties, not a convenient loot for raid time transaction.
- Trial members are not allowed to invite social members (friends/family/significant others) until they have passed their trial period. Once someone has passed their trial period, you may invite social members within reason. However, please note that you will be held accountable for the actions and conduct of all social members that you invite. If you want someone accepted as a social member speak to an officer or have them fill out an application and indicate that they are applying as a social member and to list your name. Social members are NOT considered to be on the same level of membership as raiders. If a social member wants to later fill an open raid slot they may need to re-apply or meet with officers first to discuss their new trial period as a raiding member. Please note that just because you might be accepted as a social does not mean that you are ever guaranteed a raid slot in the future; it is merely a possible consideration.
- If you are invited to be into the Free Company as a trial status, it is your responsibility to be available. This means making an attempt to be social in Team Speak and to participate in dungeon runs to get to know each other. We're looking for people who not only want to raid, but also want to be part of what we built here as a group. More information on the trial process is found in the rules section
- If you've read through this and are still interested, then please fill out the form below and submit an application for Curia Regis. Different teams have varying openings and schedules, so please make sure you indicate which team you are applying for. Know that we may take a few days to process your application once it has been submitted. Once it has been submitted you will not be able to view your application and we will communicate with you through private messages.
- Note that you must register for an account before you can either view or submit the form.